- Premium leather and man-made upper
- Sock lining made with recycled materials
- Easy-on convenience with stretch goring
- Cushioned arch-supporting footbed
- Powerpath® footbed design to energize and uplift every step
- Removable footbed
- Heel Height: 1.5"
- Platform Height: 0.63"
- Shaft Circumference: 11.38""
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does Earth shoes have some shoes with a lower heel than toe? I thought I saw that ad. Wouldn't that be therapeutic for sesamoiditis, where the ball of the foot is very tender. I think the weight would be more on the heel then, no?
We do have a line of Shoes Called Earth Kelso, they will be re-launching hopefully for early 2022. They are the only part of our line that have a negative heel, which as you mentioned does add more pressure to the heel by dispersing the weight of the forefoot.
All styles we currently carry in Canada are constructed with our powerpath footbed which cushions at the heel with high density foam, supports through your step with arch support and propels you into your next step with foam in the forefoot.
Thanks for your interest in earth shoes!